Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Sporting Chance


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Covering for Dawn during here break, I chose #316 Sporting Chance. Basically anythingg to do with sport. To see the woinderful inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.

I made a centre stepper card using a template, covered the white card with green patterned paper. A white rectangle card, blended with DI Mowed Lawn was decorated with sport related stamps. The original design was an item in Creative Stamping #92. Included were All Sorts Stamp Set from Hunkydory -  Love of Stamps. I stamped each sport item, coloured them with Promarkers, fussy cut them out, then glued them in position. I hope you enjoy looking at the challenge and maybe you have a male person who is shortly going to need a card, male cards are really not difficult to make. Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment