Followers

Tuesday 7 March 2023

Make Us Smile


Hello, welcome to my blog. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your crafting. Today we begin our next challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Julie has chosen for #317 Make us Smile. To see the wonderful inspiration from our design team, please visit the blog.

I started with a navy blue scallope edge card, used red and white for mats. The design sheet and decoupaged images are from a CD. - Flippen Families by La Pashe. An Oldie but a Goldie. I'm sure you will recognise An Officer and a Gentleman. Have fun with your projects. 


1 comment:

  1. Caz, this stamp is adorable!! Would also make a fun Anniversary card!! Yep, your card made me chuckle and I am sure you will be an inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "make us laugh" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G317

    ReplyDelete