Followers

Friday 10 March 2023

Y is for something Yummy


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin another challenge at Alphabet Challenges, we are so close to the end of another A-Z.  Billie A has chosen for Y - Y is for something Yummy. I found it interesting to see the design team have so many ideas about Yummy items. I loved the idea of everyone of them. If you wouldl like to see their inspiration then please visit the blog. 

My idea of a Yummy item is Ice Cream, not just a small ice cream but something I can't have (health reasons) a large Sundae or Knickerbocker Glory. So Yummy!. I placed a silver mirri card for the mat. The stamp is by Creative Expressions - Sundae, designed by Sam Poole. It is an oldie but I think a Goldie. I coloured the ice cream and sauce with Promarkers and highlighted areas on the glass, I added Glossy Accents to the cherry on top and the additional cherries, from a recent stamp set. A gold pen highlighted the sugar sparkles. I swooshed the background with Peacock Feathers. Added sparkly glitter gems. Have fun with your Yummy item and please stay safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment