Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Warm Winter Clothes


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at 
Sparkles Christmas Challenges - #146 Warm Winter Clothes, chosen by Debs. if you wish to see more of the design team's creations please visit the blog. 

For my card, I used a Kraft card with scalloped edges, 6" sq. for the base. A black mat card. Papers are from Lily of the Valley Kraft Christmas  paper pad. It's a shame that they no longer produce paper pads.The stamp is #ST336 I don't know it's name. I coloured the background by blending in DI Tumbled Glass for the sky and snow. I used Promarkers to colour the stamped image, keeping to vintage tones.  A little glitter here and there, and why not? 3 punches stars to embellish. A die used for the sentiment. 

 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card!
    Hugs Rachelle
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete