Followers

Monday 15 January 2024

New Beginnings




 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges, Deborah has chosen # 172 New Beginnings, this can be for anything New, a job, a baby, a house, a new hobby, we look forward to seeing your entries. To check out the inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 

For my card, I used a 5 x 7" white card, then added a pink mat sheet, with a design sheet of houses, etc. The front door topper and background paper come from an old set by Kanban. The main topper was added to a piece of pink card then to a piece of pink Mirri card. I added new home with peel off stickers, then a few gems in the top L and R corners.  Finally added a mat and layered sentiment of Congratulations. 

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Caz - love the colours! I need to make a few new home cards as well!

    ReplyDelete