Followers

Sunday 7 January 2024

Dragonfly Dreams - Trains, Planes, Automobiles.


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge for Dragonfly Dreams - we would like to see your interpretation of Trains, Planes Automobiles.  To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a sq. white 7" card. I added a gold Mirri mat, with a sheet of backing paper from a Duo Design paper pad from Hunkydory.  I fussy cut the 3 main elements, the train, the plane and the automobile from a Little Square book, Vintage Journey from Hunkydory. A also fussy cut the remaining small elements. Added some of the cut out pieces with double sided tape and others with 3d foam pads. Finally I added 3 gold metal studs and a sentiment from my stash.

 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card and love all the Vintage images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masculine card Caz with fab vintage images. Thanks so much for having me as guest designer at Dragonfly Dreams this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Caz - perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for another fabulous DT project for Dragonfly Dreams.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete