Followers

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Use Something New in your Stash


Hello everyone, I hope you all have had a very joyful Christmas. I wish you all a very happy and peaceful New year.  Today we are back from our short seasonal break, all ready to provide you with many challenges. Today we begin with #338 Use Something New in your stash at Cardz 4 Guyz. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

 For my card I began, as usual with a 6" white card. A gold Mirri mat. A piece of leafy designer paper,. An oval die in green card and one larger in gold Mirri. A band across the card with the same colour mix as the oval dies. I added the Born to Be Wild disc, a happy birthday die and three gold studs. The new elements to my card are the oval dies, from Hunkydory and the elephant decoupage topper and disc, also from Hunkydory. Wishing you my best wishes, happy crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Oval dies are the best...you will be glad you now have them!! Those that decide to play along with our "something NEW" challenge over at Cards 4 Guyz will enjoy seeing your new item and how you used it...Great inspiration!! #C4G338

    ReplyDelete