Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2024

No Balls Sport


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  Following the festive season, it's time for me to come down, back to normal activities and to loose the tinsel. I have chosen for #339 No Balls Sport.  To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a tent fold 5 x 7" white card. I first added a black mat. Using papers and card from Hunkydory Sporting Silhouettes, I chose the Scrambling Motorbike. I have added foam pads to highlight areas, added a black strip of card., down the centre. Added a stamped greeting and a black button. I look forward to seeing your No Balls Sport. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Caz - that silhouette is really effective.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bike silhouette is awesome...Perfect for a masculine card!! As always you are offering great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "No Balls Sport" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G339

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card 🤩👏👏👏 happy day

    ReplyDelete