Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Beverages


                 Hello and welcome. today we begin a new challenge at  Cardz 4 Guyz. Pamela has chosen #348 Beverages, to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a scallop edged 6" sq. white card, with a black mat. The stamps I used are all from the same set, which I found in The Works. I used a Ranger Archival ink Sepia to stamp with. I used water colour pencils to colour the beans. I hope you enjoy the challenge and will be showing us your Beverage card. 



1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike...I also went with a caffeinated beverage!! I love those stamped cups of joe!! Your card offers great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "beverage" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the "beverage" cardz in our gallery!! #C4G348

    ReplyDelete