Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2024

Add Ribbon or Twine


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin Sparkles Monthly Christmas Challenges, Billie A has chosen #160 Add Ribbon or Twine. To see the remainder of the design team's inspiration, please visit the blog. 

I began with an A5 white card. Added a silver Mirri mat, with a sheet of pretty blue branch paper from my stash (Pollyanna Pickering papers) . I tied red organza ribbon around the card and secured it behind, added a bow.  From a Hunkydory Little Book of Christmas, I used four sheets to decoupage the lovely Christmas bears, the presents and the birds, adding to a silver Mirri mat. I haven't decided on my sentiment yet, it depends who I decide to give it to. Hope you enjoy looking through the blog and I look forward to seeing your cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment