Followers

Monday 6 May 2024

Florals


Hello and welcome. today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Sue J has chosen
 #225 Florals. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 
The card above is my clean, precise version. I began with a white 6" sq. card. Added a mat, using a 6" piece of Hunkydory Inky waters Mirri card. Using a page from a Hunkydory Little Square book of Neon, I added a base sheet to gold Mirri. Upon this I fussy cut two more sheets to decoupage the three sections on the window. Adding a small greeting message. 

Not everyone likes clean and precise - so here  is another card with Florals with which I had fun, making it grungy and not neat. 


Whatever your style, I look forward to seeing your card in the challenge. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment