Followers

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Interactive (Kinetic)anything

 



Hello welcome to my blog, sorry my photo editing is not being friendly with me at the moment. 
Today at Cardz 4 Galz we begin a new challenge , chosen by Jill. #284 Interactive/Kinetic, anything which has movement. To see the designs from the design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a white 6" sq. card. I began by cutting off half of the front page. I added a light purple Adorable Scorable card, as a mat to the front piece and the back page of the card. I created the mechanism using the design and pieces from a Hunkydory Wonderful Waterfalls Kit. I used paper with small flowers from my stash. The sentiment was created using a Crafter's Companion die. Enjoy and I hope you have fun.If your stuck and would love to make a kinetic card, go to You tube for ideas and tutorials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment