Followers

Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Four Legged Friends


Sorry, I still haven't got the photo editing sorted out, I will get there one day!

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at MAWTT, Tina has chosen for the challenge - #192 Four Legged Friends. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a 6" x 6" Kraft card.  I added a dark brown with varied coloured pattern stripes for the main background. Followed by two rectangle card, light brown and orange, laid at angles. I then added the topper from a pack by Dreamees Ltd of many dogs. This was added onto black card and added with 3d foam pads. I chose this dog because my son has one very similar and it's 1st birthday is due soon, so this card will be for Hugo. I finally added small flags of the patterned card and a few words cut from a background sheet of doggy words. The birthday sentiment is from a Hunkydory Paper pad - Just My Type. Have fun. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment