Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Make My Monday, we begin a new challenge chosen by Dawn. #285 To use Yellow and White, plus one other colour. To see the inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog.
I began with a 5" x 5" white card. I die cut the centre with the patterned die. Behind this on the rear page I added a yellow circle, which was the centre piece of a Hunydory border frame.I die cut 2 pieces of the same flower design . I coloured the top one with Yellow and the other colour being the green leaves, all with Promarkers. To the centre of the yellow flowers , I added white Card Candi, do you remember them, from a while back? I still have lots and lots and never get round to using them. Finally I stamped a Thinking of You sentiment. I hope you enjoy making your card/project for the challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment