Followers

Saturday, 1 August 2026

Summer Holidays (Pearly Sparkles)

 
 Hello and welcome, the beginning of the month is a busy time for me, which I do enjoy. Today at     Pearly Sparkles we begin a new challenge for the month of August. I chose this month's challenge, I do hope you enjoy it. I chose 'Summer Holidays' which of course, is an open book, for we all enjoy our sumemr time in many ways.

The large stamp is 'The Big Wheel' from Picture This, sold by Nice Crafting in UK.  It is part of a series of showground/fairs entertaining rides etc. It took me several sessions to colour this, so many unseen interesting parts to do, but I did enjoy the peaceful time in doing it. I used Promarkers throughout with the additional back up of a fine pointed penciil. I added a background of a shadow with a grey Promarker, and a small amount of a sandy colour to ground it. The Admit One ticket is from my stash. Happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment