Followers

Saturday, 1 August 2026

Feminine (MAWTT)


 Hello and welcome to my blog. today we begin a new challenge at MAWTT -Moving Along With The Times- Carol has chosen the topic to be - Feminine-. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

This stamp has been a favourite of mine for some time, it's from the Daisy B creative company, which sadly is no longer in business. I do miss each and every member of the team. I began with a 6" white card. The mats are a piece of gold and then a piece of pink pearlised card.I  stamped the young lady and coloured her with Promarker alcohol pens. I added a shadow with a light grey Promarker pen. I addded glitter to the sunflower in the hat. Pretty pink gemstones and a sentiment die cut using pearlised pink card. I think this young lady epitomizes feminity. I'm looking forward to your Feminine creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment