Followers

Friday, 21 August 2026

I is for Insects




 Sorry about the  poor result of my photo, this will be shortly corrected. 

Hello and welcome to my bog, all new with my latest new computer, stressful for now but I know I will soon be all calm and a right know all.  Today at Alphabet Challenges we begin a new challenge. I have have chosen, I is for Insects. To see the inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 

I began with a a5 x5 inhes white card I folded one half of the front page to make and easal card. The front of the easel and the base I added gold Mirri card. The easal half I added the completed page of the Steampunk Dragonfly. The page/s are from a square Little Book  of Dragonflies from Hunkydory. I decoupaged the body then the wings. I then created the background on the base of the card, selecting pages from two of the Hunkdory Essential paper pads. the metal dragonfly, I found in my box of embellishments, I finally added gold gems to several areas. I have been a lover of steampunk since way back when, and it was wonderful for me to play with it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment