Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Pearly Sparkles Helen has chosen #122 Pink/Pearls/Sparkles, in memory of Traci, the founder of this challenge blog. Traci loved the three required challenges, the Pink, the Pearls and of course Sparkle. To see the inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog.
I began with a white 6" card, I arranged it tent style. Firstly I added a piece of Pink and gold Mirri stripes.I added a page from a Little Book - Fairy Decadence. Then added a pink frame from a set of Hunkydory frames. I then decoupaged two layers fussy cut from two more pages from the book. The frame was added with 3d foam pads. I added a die cut greeting and finally pink pearls were added to each corner. I so enjoyed making this card, more feminine than I normally do. I hope you too enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment