Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Page 3 - My Halloween Book

(My 2nd post today)
The third page of my Halloween Book, again uses Hocus Pocus papers. The skull's crown is decorated with gold glitter and small gems. Opening the card, lifting up and down the flaps, shows the decorated inside, I don't normally use stickers but these black glitter stickers were a must have for my book. The Halloween greetings are another download, not sure if from Brenda Brown at Bumblbees and Butterflies, for she has kindly offered so many free Halloween downloads. The small tags fit into the pocket behind the Skull's head.


                        The haunted house is on the reverse of the Beware tag.
Papers used Hocus Pocus - design sheets, black glitter sickers from Hocus Pocus, Stamps from Tandastamps. Black and Cream card.

2 comments:

  1. Wooohoo another great Halloween page Caz, your book is really coming together. I love the crown on the skull and the greetings weren't mine I'm afraid, but they sure look good.
    Happy Halloween and thanks for taking the time to link this to my Halloween party.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete