Followers

Monday 31 October 2011

Last week of Autumn at MMM

This week brings us to the end of my choices for the monthly theme of Autumn at Make My Monday  I have chosen Leaves, anything you like as long as it has Autumn Leaves as a main image. Please pop over to the blog,  the remainder of the design team have created some wonderful samples with leaves.  For my card I first stamped the sentiment,  followed by a selection of leaves and an acorn with second generation Vintage Photo Distress ink to give a more subdued background.  I then added a torn piece of corrugated card, to give a textured effect, edged with Vintage Photo. I then added an assortment of autumnal colours to a piece of white card, edged with Vintage Photo. The coloured card was attached with silicone to attach to the  grooves. Onto the card I secured leaves which I had stamped out, using Distress Ink Black Soot, onto coloured Handmade Paper, this again provided various textures to the leaves.  There were some fabulous cards entered into the challenge last week, sadly a few had missed the rule of only being able to enter into a total of 5 plus ours. I again look forward to visiting you to see your creations with Autumn Leaves.
Stamps - Background and Sentiment Sheena Douglas
Leaves used on panel, sorry unknown, an un-named gift.
Variety of TH Distress Inks.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Caz! Love the colours and the whole design of the card.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a great month of autumn challenges Caz - thank you so much for your lovely choices and another beautiful card from you too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Caz, a lovely Autumn card. I have only made one or two Autumn projects in the past but I too thouroughly enjoyed your Autumn choices, thank you.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous shabby card Caz. Just love the leafy border and corrugated detail. The sentiment is beautiful too.
    Have a lovely week.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the corrugated cardboard on the textured background. Wonderful autumn feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Carol! very autumnal.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Caz, love your design and the words. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Caz. I especially like the contrast between the simple outline leaves of the background and the jewel-like coloured leaves on the strip. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caz...I think this has got to be one of my fave pieces out of all the autumnal pieces this month. Love the teal colour amongst the normal autumnal colours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment is simply FABULOUS, Caz! Such a stunning card--it must have taken a long time to cut out those leaves! It really payed off! :)

    ReplyDelete