Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

St. Luke's - It's Christmas!

Here we go, Halloween is over. The first Christmas card challenge I have entered this time of the year, will probably be one of many to come. The first is an unusual size for me A6, but I have lots of envelopes this size so must get them used. I used navy card, silver holgram for matting and white card. the punched strip is with an X-cut punch, I know I used a peel off for the greeting, hands up I admit it,  for quick cards I do. The Christmas stocking is one of my many favourite Christmas stamps, it is from a set by Debbie Moore. I stamped it in Versamark and used ultra fine white embossing powder. I decoupaged the bow to give a little more dimension. I am entering this card into the St. Luke's Charity Card Challenge, I appeal to those who don't know about it to pop over, check them out, they will be having their Christmas Fayre at the end of November so any donations before then would be greatly acceptable. Your cards could make a big difference to their final total.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Cazro you were quick off the mark....lovely christmas card and I love the stocking..
    Thank you for your continues support over at St LUkes.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were really quick off the mark today Cazro - thanks as always for a great entry and for your kind words of ecouragement to others.

    Best wishes

    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cazro. Love your colours and that stocking is fab.Thanks for your continued support at St Lukes.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I do like the stocking. Lovely punched border, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with peeloffs - I use them a lot!! Thanks so much for your continued support of St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete