Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

TIOT - Unusual Shaped Card

This week at Try It On Tuesdays it is a CARD WEEK, but the challenge this week is an unusual shaped card, anything except a normal square or rectangle card. Please pop over for the team have made some really interesting and different style cards. For my sample I turned to a reliable source of unusual cards - Anna Marie Designs - Templates Vol 1 (only one I have). I have found my younger grandchildren have had lots of fun receiving these animal /bird shaped cards. I used a stamp to provide a branch and the leaves are stamped too. Everything else has been made by cutting card according to the template. I find this form of card sculpting very relaxing. The google eyes have been adhered with silicone, they aren't going anywhere. I hope you like Olly the Owl. Do you think he looks cross-eyed. I look forward to visiting your blogs again. Have fun and go for it.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Caz and so unlike your usual style too. He's so cute cross eyed or not!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful idea, your owl card looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Owl with his shaky eyes. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Caz and such a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh..i'm so lovin that owl! fabulous shaped card chickie ~ so fun and cheery! thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete