Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

I'm back on line..............

...............some folk may not have noticed I have been off line for a few days. Changed my internet provider. Why is it, one problem leads to a dominoe roll? Or is that just the way things go for me? I am contacting as many forums and DT challenge blogs as I can, I will add my new e mail address on my blog, which is active from today. It is now catch up time, I haven't been idle the last few days, I have made a few DT cards and a number of Christmas cards so I'm up to date and on track with them.  Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Caz. Know what you mean about the domino effect though.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, welcome back, we missed you.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete