Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

St. Luke's Challenge No 2 - Christmas

For my second Christmas card to send to St. Luke's Charity Card Challenge I decided to be traditional.  I used some Christmas colours backing sheet from my stash, a dark green card, stamped and embossed the holly onto white card, matted onto some old gold card. I edged the torn edges with a touch of Fired Brick red, used several green colours to add shading and colour to the holly. The holly stamp is from Inkadinkado, I love their wooden stamps.  I must remember to send my cards earlier than normal this month, they need them for their Christmas Fayre on November 27th. Every card they receive can make a difference.

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous Christmas card, great image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the traditional colours here - and the texture from the paper tearing. This is really pretty. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely traditional Christmas card love you backing papers. Thank you for your continued support over at St Lukea

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Cazro - thanks so much for your continued support.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete