Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas @ F.S.C.

I am not dreaming of a white Christmas, not after last year, it started snowing late November and didn't stop till mid February. No, not me, it's Shirley and the Design Team over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges  They have produced some wonderful Christmas cards which will hopefully inspire you to join us this week with your wonderful creations. There is always a super prize for the the winner. Please pop over and have a look at our catwalk to see the treasures. For my card, I decided to take the challenge literally by the title, concentrating on white and silver,  sadly the photo doesn't show the bling of the Silver Bells WOW! powder or the silver mirri card.  On a piece of cut white card, I stamped and embossed with the  Wow! EP,  the spruce branches around the outside of the card, to appear as though on a Christmas tree. I stamped the baubles and bows, embossed with the Wow! E.P. They were adhered to the card with 3 d foam to give shape and dimension.
Stamps used Spruce - from Sheena Douglass Faith set
Two baubles and bows from a fairly new stamp designer, please check out her blog, she has some amazing stamps and samples at Chloe's Creative Cards 
I again look forward to visiting your blogs, to see your Christmas delights.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful are these hanging ornaments and such a frosty feel! Love the elegance of the silver and white! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Caz, very elegant. I must check out those stamps, they look great
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly Christmassy - I really like this one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Caz,
    I Just arrived at you blog. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! It would make me proud too see my Site on your Blogliste.I have put your Site on my Bloglist too.
    Many Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a classic Caz!!! You just can't beat white and silver! An absolute beauty of a card
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful white Christmas dream. The ornaments are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous white Christmassy card Caz. The baubles really pop out of the card.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous frosty card, I am a silver girl at heart, all my jewellery is silver LOL, but for some reason I always use gold on my cards, that will have to change after seeing your stunning creation. XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Caz, its so elegant.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caz, I feel like I have stepped back in time to when I was a little girl waiting for Santa! You card evokes Chritmas! Well done, bravo! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Caz! Love the baubles and I can almost smell that Christmas tree ;) Beautifully made! hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunner Caz and love all the silver embossing which looks so classy.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is beautiful! LOVE when you do silver on white!!! And the popped up ornaments are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with you on that one Caz, after last year not sure I want to see more snow.

    Beautiful card and stunning stamped baubles and bows.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete