Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Peel offs!! @ Try It On Tuesdays

"It's Amazing What You Can Do with Peel-Offs!! You can't say we at Try It On Tuesdays aren't willing to try all aspects and techniques in paper crafting. This extra long peel off of a bunch of flowers has been adorned with a mixture of gilding flakes to add beautiful shimmers of golds and silver. I first stamped a Creative Expressions text stamp for the background, gold embossed it to highlight on the black background. Added pieces of a die cut and some very small butterflies helped to complete. As this tag is longer than normal, I think I will give it as a bookmark gift to a very good friend.  Why don't you hop over where this week we ask you to make a TAG, and to use Peel Offs. I look forward to visiting your blogs.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Caz and one I will have to give great thought to as being an avid stamper peel-offs tend to be a bit of a no no!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, haven't used them for years, but it is a challenge. You know how much I love my stamps. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic, that's really an amazing tag, Caz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous flower, love your tag.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's what I like Caz - originality - altered peeloffs, what a brilliant idea.
    Hope you are well.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, who'd have thought it about a peel off, you've used it in such a creative way, love those gilding flakes.Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic use of a peel-off - very striking indeed! I am always open to new things and am sure I have some discarded peel-offs somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation your friend will love ir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful creation chickie and great use of the peel offs! lovin the different techniques and textures! awesome work

    ReplyDelete