Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

MMM - The Sentiment

Over on Make My Monday we are starting our new month's challenge - Christmas - for the next four weeks Suzi B has chosen the challenges, it makes Christmas seem ever so close, but then it is, isn't it?  For the first week the challenge it to keep it Clean and Simple with the emphais being on The Sentiment. 
This challenge gave me a great opportunity to use a new stamp, designed by Chloes Creative Cards.  I recently bought some Christmas stamps from Chloe at an event in the North East of England, Chloe herself is from Durham, she has designed the above heart stamp, there are some wonderful stamps available, including her new designs, on her blog. I stamped the heart above with Memento Cottage Ivy and added red dots with a Sakura gelly roll pen. Matted and layered onto red and green card. The bow is from the Christmas stockings stamps from Debbie Moore.  I look forward to visiting your blogs, to see your wonderful entries. Have fun, remember there IS a limit on how many challenges you can enter. Please read the rules. Also don't forget their is still a DT call, if your interested.

10 comments:

  1. This really is a gorgeous card Caz and I just love that image so will have to pop over for a peek.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Caz, so simple a design but absolutely gorgeous in the design and effect.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, the heart stamp looks so delicate.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp it has so many possibilities. Thanks for the link I will now go and have a browse as I need! some new stamps.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back Caz. Its a lovely stamp (I got it as well) looks great stamped in green with the red.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz
    Just popped over to say hi and spotted this fantabulous card. Love that stamp! Hope all is well with you
    Much Love
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design! My DH keeps telling me less can be more. CAS reminds us, doesn't it? Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a lovely stamp and I love what you have done with it Caz - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful CAS card, love this image.

    ReplyDelete