Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

#187 Sketch - Harvest Time

 Try Stamping On a Tuesday is a sketch challenge blog, with a twist of adding a theme for you to be even  more challenged. Time to stretch, to allow your creativity and imagination to  take a journey.
Below you will find the sketch to work within the title for the next two weeks is HARVEST TIME.
I had fun with this card, yes it does take me out of my comfort box, but isn't that what challenges are for? I found some plaid and patterned paper in my stash. The Autumn sentiment is from a Sheena Douglass Autumn Leaves stamp set. The Leaves are from a freebie stamp with a magazine. The scarecrow and pumpkins are from a recent purchase, thrilled with the reduced price at  a craft event. I coloured the background with Distrss Inks and drew in the birds, my one claim to being an artist, I can draw birds. LOL I look forward to popping around to see your completed creation. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment