Followers

Saturday 13 September 2014

Halloween

Boo! Oh! I just love Halloween. Spooky! Ghouls! Witches! I love the colours, the whole thing. I know I'm grown up and shouldn't be so excited but Hey it's this type of wonderment which keeps the mind young. This week at My Time To Craft it was my turn to choose the theme, being the time of year we are going to see lots of Halloween projects, so I thought, Why Not!? Let us be among the first. It's fun. I was inspired to make this card by one I saw on Pinterest though I have obviously changed a lot in the design. The background has been embossed with a swirly pattern using Black Wow! embossing powder, as has the witch and around the edges of the added panel. . Unfortunately the shimmer and glittery look doesn't show in the picture. Strips of green, orange and black papers, green fibre,  shiny green and black ribbon and a green gingham bow  all added to enhance. The greeting was computer generated. have you spotted the bat in the top right corner, stamped in black onto orange card.? The swirly stamps are from Creative Expressions, the witch and bat are by Tandastamps. I am so much looking forward to seeing all of the forthcoming projects for Halloween. I am sure you will all have fun who venture into the scary world of ghosts and ghouls. He! He! He! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your spooky card Caz, the witch is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun, that background look fantastic!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete