Followers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Here Come The Girls

For the challenge for the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers, Jan would like to see Girls, the title being ' Here Come The Girls' . Please pop over to check out the details and of course the amazing inspiration from the Design Team.  I love this stamp from Indigo Blu which was a freebie with a magazine recently in the UK. I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest, this being my creation. For the background, I blended Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Tea Dye. The girl was stamped with Crafter's Pigment Ink - Royal Blue. I used Chipped Sapphire to stamp the foilage and dragonflies. I drew with a Quickie Glue pen onto the hair and embellishments, left it to dry, then added gold foil by rubbing with my bone folder, but found my  thumb nail did the better job. Added a blue ribbon. This card is intended for an on-line  Sapphire swap. I hope you enjoy the challenge and have a happy healthy two weeks ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I am intrigued, what is a Sapphire swap?
    I got the freebie set as well, and I think they are fab too! x

    ReplyDelete