Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

No Man Like a Snowman

Another month has passed us by and here we are in September. For the remainder of this month at Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenges our challenge is 'No Man Like A Snowman' . I'm sure you will all hve fun with this one. I love snowmen, yes, real ones and of course those we can find on our Christmas cards. For my Design Team card my backing papers in traditional colours are from a Papermania paper pad. I used both red and white card to mat them. The main image is a Tulip design also from Papermania. The lovely tags are Christmas Tags from LOTV. Snowflakes from punches and a sprinkle here and there of crystal glitter. Have fun and happy crafting. 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, super image and lovely bp.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cute image.loving the layers and the papers too dearie.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the snowman. It is colored beautifully. The holographic snowflakes are prefect.

    ReplyDelete