Followers

Friday 9 April 2021

A is for Anniversary

 


Hello and welcome. Today we are starting a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges, we are once again back to the letter A. Billie A has chosen A is for Anniversary.  Please check the blog for details and of course to see the ideas created by the design team. For my card, I kept it fairly simple, I used stamps and inspiration from the magazine Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 212. I used Fossilized Amber across the card. The glasses were heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Thanks for visiting, take care and stay safe. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caz! I love this CAS design layout and the gold embossing on the glasses! Nothing says Happy Anniversary better than the clinking of cocktail glasses! Take care and be well!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely anniversary card. Cheers! Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete