Followers

Friday 23 April 2021

B is for Bird

 


Hi, I hope you are well, thanks for your visit. Our new challenge starting today for the next two weeks at  Alphabet Challenges is   B is for Bird. Check out the blog for details. Don't miss out on seeing the design team's inspiration.  For my card, I used the following materials and techniques.

6" white card, printed yellow paper for background, frame created using a die and spotty card.  Flower stamp fussy cut and glued to background. Bird fussy cut, wing and tail feathers decoupaged.  All colouring of flowers and bird I used Promarkers. Funky Flowers and Funky Bird stamp by Hobby Art. Sentiment stamp from my stash. Stickles Star Dust spinkled here and there.  Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. You've got some patience to fussy cut those flowers. They do look good though and the bird is so sweet. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great bird-inspired card, I admire all the different techniques you manages to squeeze onto your creation. The colour combination is one I'd never think of, it looks very pretty - especially the bright yellow background.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the frame and the little decoupaged bird
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete