Followers

Thursday 8 April 2021

Slimline Card

 


 Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at Cardz 4 Galz our challenge chosen by Debbie is  #144  A Slimline Card.  Please check out the blog for details and to see the inspiration by the wonderful design team. For my card here is a desdcription of the materials and techniques I used:  I first found a slimline envelope, then cut a slimline card to fit. Drew lines around the edges of the card. Covered a die cut tag, with blue patterned paper, stamped small brick effect design. Stamped Bold Blooms-Erica by Woodware Stamps, coloured with Zig watercolour brush pens, fussy cut both flowers, glued to the tag. Sentiment from my stash.  Addded 3 yellow pearl gems. Stay safe and well. 


2 comments:

  1. A joyful and colourful card. Love the drawing round the edge to frame the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm always nervous about drawing on a card. Love the yellow and blue too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete