Followers

Monday 26 April 2021

April Showers at MMM


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at Make My Monday we begin a new challenge chosen by Pamela, #147 April Showers. Please visit the blog for details and to see the DT's inspiration. For my card these are the materials and techniques I used - I used a slimline linen card for the base. Created 3 pink squares. I used stamps from the Papercraft Esentials #185 magazine and the wellies came from a Hobby Art stamp set. I used Promarkers, Zig colour brushes and Distress Inks for the colouring of the elements. The brollies were fussy cut and added with 3d foam pads. I hope you enjoy the challenge, have fun and please stay safe. 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful bright cheery card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful slimline card and love the paper pieced brollies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheerful card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete