Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2021

A Krafty Christmas

 


Hello, thanks for your visit, today has been a more than usual busy blog day. This is my third posting of the day. I hope you have time to visit the preavious two.  Today also begins a new challenge at    Sparkles Christmas Challenges   - the challenge #125 A Krafty Christmas - to use Kraft card or paper. Please visit the challenge blog for details and to see the inspiration created by the design team. 

For my card, I used a Kraft 5.75" scallop edge card. A white card to add contrast to the main Kraft card with the stamped image. I used an Inkylicious template of a bauble, taped this down and worked within the area of the bauble.  Using Honey Doo finger daubers and Distress Inks I coloured the sky and moon. I stamped the Log Cabin from Inkylicious with Sepia ink. Coloured with Promarkers and a White Gel pen. I used a whire wax pencil, a glue pen and Irridescent snowflake glitter to complete. The sentiment stamp is from Crafter#s Companion. Have fun. If you want to try this - You will find a tutorial by Inkylicious on You Tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment