Followers

Friday 18 June 2021

Favourite Christmas Stamp and Why?


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at My Time To Craft Christmas.    The challenge is #12 Favourite Christmas Stamp and Why? We are still a new Christmas blog so please do take a look at the very talented design team's creations and for more details. 
For my card I used a 5 x 7 in card., added a mirri card mat. I stamped the greeting, then die cut the oval. I then dry embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.  Crystals added to the centre of some of the snowflakes.  The Inkadinkado Santa stamped onto white card, coloured with Promarkers,  added to the card, to sit behind the oval. The embossed piece added with foam pads. 
Why is this stamp my favourite? Despite it's age and the usage I have had of it, it still stamps beautifully, he is so charming, sophisticated and versatitle. Below are a few of my previous cards to show how versatile he is, as a tag, vintage and more modern from a Sketch challenge, which as a matter of interest was my first DT card when I joined MTTC way back in 2013.   Enjoy. 










1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic and that is one of my all-time favorite stamps too! I'll keep it until it no longer stamps :) I love all the sparkle and embossing, and the other versions are equally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete