Followers

Friday 11 June 2021

Things in the Sky at MTTC

 


Hello, thanks for popping in to see this card. Today a new challenge at My Time To Craft (MTTC) begins, Pat has chosen Things in the Sky. So many items flashed through my mind, then I rememberd  about this stamp, it's only been inked once, so time for another outing, so to speak. 

For my 6" sq card. I have a yellow card to mat the main design. On white card I stamped the clouds, then blended DI Tumbled Glass onto the card, avoiding the clouds. Using a glue pen and Diamond Frost glitter, I brightened the clouds around the edges. Added the birthday greeting. The helicopeter was stamped onto card, coloured with Promarkers, fussy cut and added with 3d foam pads for dimension. Added Charlie Tango. All stamps by Woodware Stamps. Enjoy the challenge.

1 comment: