Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Floral Extravaganza

 


Hello, my second card and dchallenge today. It is the 15th of the month so we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.  Helen has chosen for #141 Floral Extravaganza.  We are hoping to see lots of flowers for this challenge. Please take a look at the blog for details and to see the inspiration created by the design team.

For my card, I stamped in archival Sepia the stamp Petunia by Lisa Horton. It is a square stamp,  it stamped so well. I coloured it with Promarkers, using two shades of pink and 2 of green. I drew around all of the flowers and foliage with a light grey Promarker . The white 'happy' die, has a green shadow.  The Birthday stamp is from my stash. The stamped image has a moss green card for a mat.  I really enjoyed the intricate colouring with this beautiful stamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment