Followers

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Any Animal - Actual or Animated

 


Hello everyone - today at Cardz 4 Guyz we start a new challenge. Jolanda has chosen for 
#282 Any Animal - Actual or Animated.  For more details please pop over to the blog, you will also see the inspiration from the design team. 
For my card - a C6- 6" x 4" The decorated panel is 5" x 2.5", matted onto black card.
The sheep stamps I used are by Stamp Addicts, the remainder of stamps used to created the scene are by Hobby Art Stamps. The birds are my only artistic skill. I used Promarkers to colour, a Quickie Glue pen with Glamour Dust glitter added for the snow. I hope you enjoy the challenge. We don't see snow like this anymore, I wish we did, the world would be a better place. Love to you all, stay safe. 




3 comments:

  1. I love the serene scene you have created here!! You rocked the ACTUAL option of our "Any Animal-Actual or Animated. What great inspiration you are offering to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the design and image used. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty scene card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete