Followers

Monday 4 October 2021

HSL Christmas Anything Goes -+ Optional Joy

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at HSL Christmas - we have - 
Christmas +Optional JOY. 


For more information please visit the blog, where you will also see the wonderful inspiration by the design team. 
For my card, I used a 5" x 7" whte card. I used a sparkly silver mat, onto which I placed the main piece of card,  a piece of turquoise card from a paper pad from The Works.  I stamped with Versamark the Mistletoe stamp from a set given with a magazine, along with the sentiment. I used detail white embossing pwder for both.  I blended around the edges with Peacock Feathers DI. Sprinkled lightly with water and dabbed off to leave lighter areas around the card. Added three silver coloured sequins and 6 silver peel off dots.  I hope you enjoy the challenge, best wishes and stay safe. 

2 comments:

  1. love your color combination on this festive holiday card, it brought joy to me.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the touches of silver.

    ReplyDelete