Followers

Friday 22 October 2021

Christmas Transport


Hello, today we begin a new challenge at MTTCC. (My Time To Craft Christmas) 
 #21 Christmas Transport. Please visit the blog for more details and to see the inspiration created by the design team.
For my card, I tore a piece of paper and placed it at the bottome of the card. I then blended a few shades of blue Distressed inks to cover just over threequarters of the front of the card. I waited a few minute's then sprayed with water over the blue skies, then patted it dry with toilet paper. Removed the white paper.  I stamped the greeting with an old rubber stamp using blue ink. The Christmas transport is nothing unsual but I love this stamp from years ago by La Blanche. Coloured the deer and Santa with Promarkers.  Stay safe and enjoy stamping.

 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card. I like the idea of Christmas transport. What a fab subject. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and design gorgeous Xmas card Alison x

    ReplyDelete