Followers

Friday 29 October 2021

New Home


 Hello and welome to my blog. Today at MTTC (My Time To Craft) Helen has chosen #469 New Home.  Please pop to the blog to see the DT inspiration and for more details of the challenge. 

I used a cream scallop edge card 6" sq. Placed a sq. piece of same coloured card for the backing sheet, the die cut of the letters H O M E x 2 and the little house, which is a Woodware stamp from the set - Three Houses, which indcludes the little poem. The HOME was added in Eclipse style.  I edged with Smokey Grey ink to create shadows and depth. The house coloured with Promarkers and added with 3d foam pads. The flowers and leaves added, made from my stash. 'Best Wishes'  sentiment is a small gold peel off.  I look forward to seeing you entries in the challenge. Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love this may have to look for that stamp brilliant new home card. Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.. I think I need to try yhis!

    ReplyDelete