Followers

Monday 10 October 2022

#185 Birthday Wishes


 Hello, today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Mary has chosen #185 Birthday Wishes. For details and to see the design team's inspiration, please visit the blog.

It's my grandson Ewan's birthday today. we had a small family party for him today. I had great difficulty in finding a suitable card for him, I tried 3 shops in 2 towns without any luck, I know what was I doing going in a shop to buy a card? No excuse, I am just so busy at the present time. So, I had to get on with making him this card. He loves me making his cards, anyway, so I was so pleased at the size of his smile when he opened the envelope. Th main image is a Mo Manning digi stamp Video Boy, perfect for Ewan. He likes bright colours, so I used papers frtom a paper pad from The Works, Coloured the image with Promarkers and pens. Small round greeting is from Dreamees, his name from an ABC digi set.  It's been another busy day day, I've been to a Stamperama Craft Event at Newcastle Racecourse, loved seeing and chatting with the stamp stall holders. A crafty fix with lots of new stamps to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment