Followers

Saturday 1 October 2022

Holly/Ivy


Hello, thanks for joining me. Today we have a new challenge starting on Sparkles Christmas Challenges
Dawn has chosen #141 Holly and or Ivy. Anything from a sprig to a branch. For more details and to see the design team's inspiration please visit the blog.
For my 5" sq, white card, I covered the front of the card with red card, added a strip of patterned paper from my Christmas stash, Added a pretty red ribbon and bow. Added 3 red gems. The main image is by Imagination Crafts - a Decoupage Stamp of the Holly, I coloured the layers with Promarkers, a gold glitter pen and Glossy Accents on the berries.  At the highest point there are 3 decoupage layers. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card Caz. Loving the layers and that sprig of holly is fab. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete