Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Teddy Bears


 Hello, I hope you are well, thanks for your visit. Today at Cardz 4 Guyz we begin a new challenge. Dawn has chosen one suitable for a young person - #306 Teddy Bears. For more inspiration from the design team please check out the blog. 

I have made a Kanban round scallop card, into a round easel card.  Papers and sentiments are all from a Hunkydory Whopper Cute and Cuddly paper pad for children.  A quick and easy selection from the Adorable Scorable pad.  Apologies, for my minimum creative example.  I can't find my Teddy bear stamp. 

1 comment:

  1. I struggled finding a teddy bear stamp too!! I dug deep for the first set I ever owned!! Talk about retro!! Masculine//Teddy bear cards might seem like a real challenge but you rocked it!! Great inspirations for those who join the fun and play along with out new TEDDY BEAR challenge over at C4G!!

    ReplyDelete