Followers

Saturday 15 October 2022

Owls


Hello, today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges, Zowie has chosen #157  Owls.
Please visit  the blog  for more info and to see the inspiration from the design team. 
For my first card, a few of the team are taking a break, I have a Kraft scallop edge card. All background papers are from a Papermania Christmas pad. Season greeting from Dreamees. The owl stamp is by Woodware Stamps. - Christmas Hoot. Coloured with Promarkers. I added Fluffy stuff on the hat brim and pom-pom. Love watching it fluff up when heated. 

                                                                   

For my second card- again a Kraft scallop edge card. I used a bark embossing folder with Kraft card, then lightly coloured with DI Gathered Twigs. An oval was die cut, stamped with Swirley Whirly Owl Family by Little Claire stamps. Coloured with Promarkers. Leaf branch from my stash added, with an appropiate greeting stamp. Enjoy your challenge. 


1 comment: