Followers

Saturday, 1 August 2026

Clean and Simple -Christmas


 Hello, how are you?  thanks for your visit. Today at Sparkles Christmas Challenges we would like to see for our #187 challenge - Clean and Simple. to see the creative cards from our design team, please visit the blog. 

I began with a 7 x 5 inches white scallop edged card. I will confess before I go any further, to the persons who require the clean and simple to be purely that to the letter. I started off, thinking that this is exactly as I expected for the challenge. however, as I went along, (My first time) I found it wasn't quite as simple as I thought it would be. It will be the next time I make it, because I learnt along the way, the does and the do nots. Confession over. 

I die cut the two baubles, then die cut the aperture for them onto a piece of plain white card. Behind the two bauble apertures I added a piece of gold glitter card. I glued the die cut baubles onto the glitter card. I cut two strips from the glitter card for the ribbons and tied two bows, adding all these with glue to the card. I also added the die cut 'Peace' sentiment. I had wanted to raise this with 3d foam but only too late realised I shouldn't have glued the glitter paper to the base card, too late, so it is flat. I have also since this was photographed added some gold gems to the small sections on the baubles. More is more in my eyes with these baubles. Happy crafting

1 comment: