Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

#46 Christmas Candy

Here we are at the beginning of another month, it is November, how did that happen? For the challenge for the month at Sparkles Christmas Challenges we would like to see some Christmas Candy. Our US friends make more of the striped candy stick than we in the UK so it's nice to share our various traditions. Please pop over to see the DT projects which I am sure will please and inspire. For my card, I used a CD from Oh La La Creations called The Shawn Jenkins Collection. It's a simple matting and layering card, but nowadays with the cost of postage for cards with depth, it pays to have some flat cards. The bow is made from a template I bought at a craft event. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your Christmas Candy on the blog. Have fun. 

Once again we would like to say a huge thank you to our generous sponsor

Marianne Designs 2 Dies or 1 Die & 1 Stamp

2 comments: