Followers

Saturday 8 November 2014

Farm Yard Animals

The challenge this week at My Time To Craft (MTTC) is for Farm Yard Animals. Some may say I have cheated, for I suppose a cockeral being a bird, is not technically an animal, is it? It's a bird. Hey! ho! My apologies to any who object to my Farm Yard Animal. The thing is I just love this image from The Shawn Jenkins Collection by Oh La La CD's he is so regal and colourful. The additional flowers I made with a die, adding a few pearl stones. Please pop over to the blog to see the rest of the Design Team's contributions for the Farm Yard. 

4 comments:

  1. Your cockerel is definitely a farm yard animal especially where I live anyway! The image is really is a lovely one.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun, love the vintagey feel to it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vintage card, Caz, the colours are so pretty! And it's not cheating - you added your own style with the flowers!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love roosters and I LOVE this gorgeous card Caz! It has a wonderful authentic country feel to it.

    ReplyDelete